Short Course: Marketing and Digital Marketing
Are you an entrepreneur wanting to expand your understanding of marketing and digital marketing practices? Then look no further than an accredited, online short course in Marketing and Digital Marketing. This short learning programme will assist you in analysing the marketing environment, to formulate marketing objectives and plans in order to sustain a competitive advantage in satisfying your targeted customers.
Everything you need to know
Is this course for me?
The short learning programme is aimed at all individuals, small and medium business owners/ managers that are responsible for marketing and marketing management in an existing or new start-up business.
This exciting course offers a holistic overview of the following strategic areas:
- Marketing management
- The marketing environment
- Consumer behaviour and decision making
- Market segmentation and target marketing
- Product and pricing decisions
- Marketing communication
- Distribution decisions
- Services marketing
- Strategic marketing planning
- Functional/operational marketing planning
- Customer Relationship Management
- The digital marketing environment
- Consumer behaviour and digital marketing
- Digital marketing and marketing strategy
- Contemporary topics in digital marketing
Upon successful completion of this course, students will receive a certificate (NQF level 5) issued and endorsed by one of South Africas leading universities.
National Senior Certificate (NSC) or NSC (Vocational) or a relevant qualification at NQF Level 4.
Want to learn more?
Speak to one of our friendly Student Experience Consultants today about this or any other short learning programmes on offer from our trusted strategic partners. This short learning programme can also be presented in-house for corporate training and development initiatives.